- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hiyaaaaah! This martial arts-inspired style will surely keep your opponents on their toes.
- Leather upper delivers durability.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Eco-Ortholite™ footbed−environmentally friendly foam insole that retains its shape over time for a consistent fit.
- Die-cut EVA footbed offers comfort where it counts.
- Flexible, non-marking rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jiyu 2 NM V (Infant/Toddler/Youth) by Puma Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Puma Kids products?
PUMA has been immortalized by great athletes and legendary performances, making PUMA the brand that many kids’ heroes are wearing. PUMA’s children’s shoes and clothing keeps the athletic industry standards high by offering quality footwear, clothing, socks, and accessories for kids.
Whether your kid needs a great soccer shoe for practice on the field, is hanging out with friends at the playground, or watching racing on the television at home, PUMA Kids’ shoes and PUMA Kids’ clothing will allow your child to wear the brand that allows them to be passionate about sport-lifestyle.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Puma Kids Jiyu 2 NM V (Infant/Toddler/Youth)
The shoes are super cute & my toddler loves them - we purchased them to wear for outdoor Tae Kwon Do as they are safe to wear on the mats.
I'd also recommend: Adidas
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2013