- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A fan favorite from the PUMA® line, the G. Vilas L2 sneaker makes an excellent fashion alternative to your regular run-of-the-mill kicks. Might as well change your name to "El Guapo," my friend, 'cause that's how they'll make you feel!
- Features a lifestyle version of the classic from the PUMA Archive of 1982 with combination leather and synthetic leather upper for durability.
- Lace-up front with lightly padded collar.
- Perforated toe box for added breathability.
- Comfy synthetic lining and a cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- A low-profile, cushioned midsole offers maximum support and stability.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for firm grip.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the G. Vilas L2 by PUMA. Sorry!
Interested in new PUMA products?
PUMA´s mission is to become the most desirable sportlifestyle brand. Fusing sport, lifestyle and fashion is what defines PUMA. From PUMA shoes to PUMA watches you can make your personal statement on and off the field.
Whether you going to practice and need athletic shoes and a sport bag or just lounging at the house PUMA shoes and PUMA clothing have got you covered.
0% Full size too large
4% Half size too Large
80% True to size
12% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
12% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
PUMA G. Vilas L2
I never wear white shoes, but had to buy some for nursing school. I figured if there was any brand that could make me feel better about wearing something I usually don't like, it would be Puma. And I was right. These are stylish and the soles are surprisingly cushy and supportive, especially since they are so thin and lightweight. This is my fifth pair of Pumas and they continue to impress.
- Dalice - customer
- March 6, 2012
I looked all over for these shoes! I finally found them on Zappos and everything worked out great! I'll definitely be shopping here more often!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 20, 2012
- Ryan P - customer
- from Vancouver
- January 30, 2012
It's rare that I can put on a pair of shoes and not have to spend time breaking them in. These felt so good the minute I put them on, it was almost like wearing no shoes at all. I now plan on buying more pairs in other colors. And Zappos rocks! I received my package so much faster than I ever expected. Very happy with this purchase!
- Vicki C - customer
- from New York, NY
- May 20, 2013
Great shoes! Comfortable. Stylish. Make sure you order a half a size larger. I have had to do this with most of my Pumas, these especially. Good buy for the money. I get a lot of compliments.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- January 3, 2013