- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed exclusively for Ferrari®, the Future Cat SuperLT from PUMA® speaks to every speed junkie, gearhead and motorsports enthusiast looking to make a bold statement through his sneakers!
- Airmesh with perforated synthetic overlays for comfort and durability.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining with an eco-OrthoLite® sockliner provides breathability, moisture management and antimicrobial protection to help keep feet dry and odor-free.
- Off-set lacing system for a more asymmetrical fit.
- Heat-pressed TPU formstripe logo and Jumping Cat details.
- Ferrari logo shield on outer heel and Italian flag colors at rear.
- Low-profile injection-molded EVA midsole cushions while reducing weight.
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and traction.
- Rounded driver's heel enhances the natural motion of the foot for superior comfort.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Future Cat SuperLT Ferrari® by PUMA. Sorry!
Interested in new PUMA products?
PUMA´s mission is to become the most desirable sportlifestyle brand. Fusing sport, lifestyle and fashion is what defines PUMA. From PUMA shoes to PUMA watches you can make your personal statement on and off the field.
Whether you going to practice and need athletic shoes and a sport bag or just lounging at the house PUMA shoes and PUMA clothing have got you covered.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
PUMA Future Cat SuperLT Ferrari®
Perfect 10! Bold style, surprisingly comfortable. Note: Puma typically runs 1/2 size small, remember to take into consideration. Great fit, great service!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2013
PUMA makes all these CAT styles way too short & narrow! I usually wear a Size 10 in most brands, including PUMA's Voltaic line. I bought these CATs originally in Size 10, then sent them back for Size 11s since the 10s were way too tight all around! The Size 11s allowed most of my toe tips breathing room but were too tight width-wise. PUMA should (as should Nike among other brands) consider making wider shoes to minimize the future risk of bunions & hammer toes in us & our youth.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 26, 2013