- Make it look easy on the pitch when you take the field in the Esito Finale R HG from PUMA®!
- Soft, yet highly abrasion-resistant PU synthetic uppers.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue provides optimum comfort and fit.
- Soft textile ankle lining with a cushioned footbed for all-game comfort.
- Center-lacing with classic foldover tongue for a secure fit.
- Synthetic formstrip and PUMA® Cat logo on tongue.
- Sturdy construction for perfect ball control and dribbling in tight spaces.
- Rubber-molded outsole with conical stud configuration provides excellent traction on hard and dry natural surfaces.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Esito Finale R HG by PUMA. Sorry!
Interested in new PUMA products?
PUMA´s mission is to become the most desirable sportlifestyle brand. Fusing sport, lifestyle and fashion is what defines PUMA. From PUMA shoes to PUMA watches you can make your personal statement on and off the field.
Whether you going to practice and need athletic shoes and a sport bag or just lounging at the house PUMA shoes and PUMA clothing have got you covered.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
PUMA Esito Finale R HG
Bought these to replace my (very well used) boots and so far I'm very happy. They are lightweight and are exactly what I was looking for.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Tim R - customer
- from DC
- July 10, 2012
The material as a vinyl look/feel. I'm not sure I would have bought them if I'd seen them first, but I'm using the shoes, and happy enough with them. They seem durable and look good. A little tight in the toes for me, but comfortable enough.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sierra Nevada, California
- September 25, 2012