- From the classroom to the streets, this classic, throwback style Engineer Backpack from PUMA® will have everyone hollerin' at ya!
- Two-way zip opening into large main compartment.
- Round, nylon zipper pulls.
- Stylish leather accents.
- Large front pocket with internal organizer pockets and key tether for your convenience.
- Side zipper pocket.
- Satin-lined with subtle PUMA repeat print.
- Padded laptop sleeve. (Fits most 17" laptops)
- Large slip-in pocket and elastic mesh pockets provide all your storage needs.
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps with a padded backpanel for added comfort.
- Large embossed Cat logo stitching on backpanel.
- Made from durable 600D Heathered PU fabric.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Middle Width: 17 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Engineer Backpack by PUMA. Sorry!
Interested in new PUMA products?
PUMA´s mission is to become the most desirable sportlifestyle brand. Fusing sport, lifestyle and fashion is what defines PUMA. From PUMA shoes to PUMA watches you can make your personal statement on and off the field.
Whether you going to practice and need athletic shoes and a sport bag or just lounging at the house PUMA shoes and PUMA clothing have got you covered.
PUMA Engineer Backpack
I loved it. I got the blue/brown one and absolutely loved the color combination. I don't think I ever want to get another backpack! (I have a different opinion from the guy in the other post; I like how the straps aren't too padded, makes them less bulky! But they are comfortable and can withstand the weight!)
- Anny - customer
- from Brazil
- August 19, 2012
This fit a 17" laptop more than comfortably. It seemed like it would be able to handle a fair amount of textbooks/notebooks, too. I returned it because I did not like the color combination that I got (blue/brown) in person. The only thing I noticed was the shoulder straps were not very padded.
- Laura - customer
- from Ohio
- July 31, 2012