AG Adriano Goldschmied Protégé Straight Leg in 18 Years Lounge
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- A proper straight leg jean in a vintage-style wash.
- Five-pocket jean sports a classic straight leg that stays the same from the knee to the hem.
- The AG-ed wash process uses revolutionary technology to naturally age the denim and achieve an authentic look of wear and tear. Due to the unique process, each pair is a true one-of-a-kind.
- Well-worn 18 Years Lounge wash is presented on soft and comfortable 10 oz. rigid cotton-blend denim.
- Signature embroidery accents the back patch pockets.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Logo label on coin pocket.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 75% cotton, 25% lyocell.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A and Imported.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 9 3⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 14 3⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 17 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error