- The tide may be high, but you aren't worried one bit! You're relaxing in the sand and enjoying that cocktail that you worked so hard for all week. All you need are some tunes and these Rare Print sunglasses from Ray-Ban® and you're ready for a relaxing weekend on the shore. Ahh, is this what pure bliss feels like? Let's hope so!
- Part of the Special Series 11 Collection.
- Plastic frames and arms.
- Lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Rare floral print detail.
- Ray-Ban branding at temples and upper right lens.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Protective case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 146 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Lens Height: 41 mm
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the RB2140 Original Wayfarer Surf Up 50 by Ray-Ban. Sorry!
Interested in new Ray-Ban products?
Beginning in 1937 with the early Aviator style, the introduction of other classics such as the Wayfarer in 1952 and continuing today, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality and authenticity. Introduced to the silver screen in 1961, and appearing throughout hundreds of films since then, Ray-Ban sunglasses have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Surf Up 50
The faux wood look really caught my eye on these original styled Wayfarers. I've received a ton of compliments on these already, mainly because no one has seen the wood design before. I'm in love with the panel look, but not the fit of the frame. I have a small, round face and the bottom of frame sits on my cheeks, BUT the don't leave imprints on my skin-BONUS. I wish they made a pair of New Wayfarers in the same style. Regardless, a unique style that suits me. Buy the wood Wayfarer!
I'd also recommend: New Wayfarers
- Patty P - customer
- from Alexandria, VA
- April 26, 2013