PUMA Crossfox XCS Wn's
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The lightest cross-country spike ever from PUMA® Running, the women's Crossfox XCS is built for the high school athlete who doesn't mind getting dirty as long as the end result is a "W"!
- One-piece transparent mono mesh upper with splatter print graphic.
- Lightly padded collar for a snug, comfy fit.
- Internal bonded suede support structures in the forefoot, midfoot and heel for a supportive fit—allows for sockless wear.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort.
- High abrasion-resistant EverTrack carbon rubber outsole with lugs built for uphill running at outer perimeter and downhill running at middle.
- "DIG DEEP" stamped on the outsole of right shoe and "GET DIRTY" stamped on left shoe.
- 5-Pin Ultra Light spike receptacle for optimum traction.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error