Diane Von Furstenberg Color On The Go - Four Piece Spinner Luggage Set
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Take to the skies with the fabulous fashion of the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Color on the Go - Four Piece Spinner Luggage set!
- 20" expandable spinner and 17" boarding bag meet the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Four-piece set made of beautiful poly twill fabric.
- Spinner suitcase features:
•Telescoping, recessed trolley handles with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
•Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
•Exterior lid features a zip pocket to conveniently hold your boarding pass, magazines and other items.
•Brand logo hardware at front.
•Suitcase lid opens book-style to reveal colorful lining and zip pockets on both the back and side wall.
•Interior lid features a large zippered mesh pocket.
•Four wheel spinner system provides easy upright rolling and 360 degree movement to minimize the strain on your arms.
•Dimensions: 28" expandable spinner suitcase - 28" x 18" x 9" - 55 linear inches - 12 lbs.
•24" expandable spinner suitcase - 24" x 16" x 8" - 48 linear inches - 10 lbs.
•20" expandable spinner suitcase - 20" x 14" x 7" - 41 linear inches - 8 lbs.
•All three cases are expandable by 2.5 in.
- Boarding bag features:
•Top zip-around closure.
•Rolled top handles.
•Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
•Brand logo at front.
•Flat base to provide upright structure.
•Custom woven jacquard signature interior lining.
•Interior features a laptop compartment with a hook-and-loop strap and a front-wall zip pocket.
•Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 5.5" - 36.5 linear inches - 2 lbs.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error