UGG Ally II
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Let the Ally II from UGG® be your go-to beach sandal this season.
- Metallic or exotic-textured leather strap with a logo metal rivet for added appeal.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massage the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
UGG Ally II
I bought this same sandal in the pewter leather a year or two ago. I was so happy to have found the color, which is almost black and no metallic (despite the "pewter" name). I have so many variations of grey in my wardrobe and I have metallic pewter shoes & sandals, but I wanted something casual and to me metallic isn't totally casual. These are great. I had to order them again, unfortunately, b/c my new puppy loves to chew my flip-flops. When he chewed my old ones, I could not find any replacements anywhere, so I was so happy to recently find them on Zappos. I cannot remember what size I bought them in last time, but now I have to settle on a 9, which is just a tad small, but the 10 is too big. I am truly a 9.5. In Roxy sandals I can always wear a 9. In Tory Burch, I am always a 10. My feet are medium to slightly wide, and these can accommodate them. Anytime I read a review that says a shoe is narrow, I run! The arch support is moderate, but FOR A FLIP FLOP. That means basically no arch support compared to regular shoes. They are very comfy though great padding!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Julianne - customer
- from Dana Point, CA
- April 22, 2013
Love the look of these and the soles are very comfortable but unfortunately the design of the straps is not right, they are so loose, I feel like I have to hold them on my feet with my toes. I ordered the 8 originally and the length of them was perfect but too loose so I sent them back, just got the 7 today and its a little better still not as tight as I would like but now the length is a little short. I will wear them around the house today and decide if they're worth keeping. I just feel for the price they should fit perfect! (Side note - I have pretty average size feet not narrow at all.)
Felt a half size larger than marked
- Jenn M - customer
- from NJ
- July 11, 2013