NYDJ Nanette Crop
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- NYDJ Size Guide
- A cleanly styled NYDJ® crop that will quickly become your new wardrobe fave.
- Cropped jean has a high rise that hits just below the natural waist for a sleek fit with no gapping.
- Straight leg sports a split outseam for a slight flare.
- Lift Tuck Technology® lifts and shapes curves, so you instantly appear one size smaller.
- Revolutionary crisscross front panel trims the tummy.
- Stretch cotton denim fabrication.
- Five-pocket design features understated back embroidery.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Outseam: 28 in
- Inseam: 20 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0, inseam 20. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
NYDJ Nanette Crop
If you love NYDJ jeans you'll love these too. Flattering and fitted with the right amount of stretch. I usually wear a 10 in pants, but wear an 8 in most NYDJ styles.
- Karen - customer
- May 27, 2013
These pants didn't fit as well as I expected. I ordered one size up from my usual size based on reviews. They fit comfortably through the hips but the waist was big enough to slide the pants off over my hips without unbuttoning or unzipping them. Since I sew, I inserted elastic into the waistband and I like them now that they fit. The style and fabric are great.
- Vicki R - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- June 7, 2013
I ordered my regular size 12 and had to return for a 14. To have the same fit look as the model order up a size. Love NYDJ but the sizing between styles is not consistent. Wish they would use a 'fit' model that is more 'average', size 0 is not average. Watermelon color is very pretty.
I'd also recommend: Christopher Blue
- Anonymous - customer
- from Central New York
- April 19, 2013
I haven't bought this rise before and it's a bit lower than I really like best, but it's okay. I prefer Marilyn rise -- 10". This is 9". Other than that, it's a good fit, good length, and nice style. Plain, simple, white crops in lightweight denim. I'll wear them lots this summer!
I'd also recommend: I only wear NYDJ
- Marilyn - customer
- from Northern Colorado
- March 1, 2013