Bass Simone 2
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Embrace comfort with each step you take in the Simone 2 slip-on moc from Bass®.
- Full-grain leather upper with contrast stitching for much added visual appeal.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Rubber-pod outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Bass Simone 2
First off, I have wide feet and these are pretty wide. I would advise to order half a size down or plan on wearing socks with them. They also have inner seaming that rubs my inside foot joint, but I think that will go away with wear. It is definitely not enough to make me want to return them, though! They are stylish and not matronly-looking, which is common with loafers. I will be wearing these to the Smithsonian this Spring.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Erin R - customer
- from Safford, AZ
- February 18, 2013