- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the strength, flex and control you need for both the park and the mountain with the Dirtbag snowboard from StepChild™.
- True Twin board with a centered stance and sidecut. Tip and tail are identical.
- Snag Free Base is hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. It has die cuts or joints in the base material, which is usually how the board will snag.
- ArmorCore construction gives the board strength while keeping the flex and performance.
- Zero Camber profile will give you the benefits of Reverse camber but keeps the control of a Regular camber.
- Armadillo Plate is a diamond shaped fiberglass reinforcement layer that is placed over the inserts. Featured on all StepChild snowboards.
- Biax glass allows the pop and flex to stay like new for much longer.
- 20 inserts.
- Flex Rating: 4/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dirtbag by StepChild. Sorry!
Interested in new StepChild products?
With technology such as Carbon Stringers and Kevlar, StepChild delivers the very best in snowboards from beginner to pro. It’s not hard to guess why these boards are the number one pick for pro boarder, J.P. Walker, and E-Man Anderson.
At StepChild, they believe in their own way of doing things. Involved in almost every aspect of snowboarding since 1985, they are the “old dogs” who learned to ride on a golf course until the mountain allowed them access. Refusing to let corporate flakes dictate to them what snowboarding is, StepChild stands behind their product and team 110%. This is the main reason they are still around today. StepChild—Bigger Hearts Than Brains!