We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The beautiful M5602 boot by Lucchese® offers some seriously modern Western style.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Rich leather upper featuring ostrich leather on vamp.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Snip toe.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I love these boots! They look great, feel great need no breaking in. I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10 but that size was not available so I took a chance on a 9 and they fit. Also, they are a bit narrow but that is perfect for me. A wider width is available so if you do not have narrow feet I would go with the wider width.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maryland
- February 23, 2013