- Lolë Size Chart
- Look your best on the beach or at the pool in Lolë® swimwear.
- Tankini top boasts a elongating V-neckline and shirring at the center bust to accentuate the positive.
- Sized to fit a D-cup bust.
- Four-way stretch tricot swim fabric is chlorine resistant and dries quickly for lasting wear.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Molded soft cups are lightly padded for shape and modesty.
- Back shoulder straps are convertible for wear crisscross or regular.
- Logo charm on the right cup.
- UPF 50+.
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Bottoms not included.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Azur Tankini Top D-Cup by Lole. Sorry!
Interested in new Lole products?
This top is great! I have searched for a tankini top that offers support and coverage but is not frumpy -- this is it! The body of the top is not too wide, so it doesn't add width to the torso. The cups are supportive and fit very well without being too conservative. I'm actually back to pick up the black peony print! I purchased the coordinating Caribbean bottoms.
I'd also recommend: Olukai
- Julie - customer
- from WA
- March 15, 2013
So flattering! I am 5' 4, 116 pounds with a large C to small D cup. I ordered the small and it fit perfectly. The charcoal color is beautiful. The quality is great. Beautiful suit LOLE! Exceptional service as always Zappos. :)
- Anonymous - customer
- January 15, 2013
This fits well, gives great coverage, and excellent support! The material is very soft. Now I just need to find some bottoms...
- Mandy T - customer
- from Nashville, TN
- May 8, 2013
Love this top - it is very flattering! I even had a woman come up to me at the beach and compliment my top!
- Kristen Q - customer
- April 2, 2013
Love this tankini top! When I opened the package, thought the 'floating' bra would never work, but it's genius! So much better than a full sewn in bra or shelf bra. Moves with you and gives support. I'm a 36E and it fits nicely. Please make in more larger cup sizes and styles. I ordered the charcoal and it has a bit of dark olive in the color - love it! Will look for more Lole items.
- Kim - customer
- from Ark
- March 21, 2013