Breville BJS600XL The Juice Fountain® Crush - Closeout
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Special closeout price while supplies last!
- Fall in love with silky, delicious juices made in the Breville® Juice Fountain® Crush!
- Slow juicer crushes and squeezes to produce juice full of nutrients and fiber with a thick, pulpy texture.
- Extracts nutritious juices from berries, fruits, veggies, wheatgrass and nuts.
- Quiet, efficient 240 watt motor.
- Direction control includes reverse mode to remove overloads.
- Two-step safety start and overload protection for added safety.
- Auto-purify filter comes with nylon cleaning brush to remove debris.
- The variety of healthy, delicious beverages you can make with this juicer is endless. Here's a few easy recipes to help get you started.
- Tip: Leftover pulp can be used in baked goods and is excellent for composting.
- Includes BPA free one-liter juice jug.
- Hand wash jug and accessories; wipe motor base clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Model number: BJS600XL.
- Breville® offers a ten-year manufacturer's warranty on the induction motor. More information included in product packaging.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
- Capacity: 48 oz
- Diameter: 8 in
- Weight: 244 oz
- Width: 5 in
- Height: 11 in
- Depth: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Breville BJS600XL The Juice Fountain® Crush - Closeout
I am very happy with this product. It has met all my expectations. It was recommended on the Juicing Page web site. It juices everything so far. Clean up is fast and I am only limited by my imagination as to the juices I make. It is very quite and easy to use.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Fe, NM
- July 23, 2013
This is by far my favorite juicer! I love how well it works with greens and how much more juice is yielded.
I'd also recommend: vitamix
- Becca O - customer
- from San Francisco
- July 5, 2013
All in all an amazing product that solves all the problems juicers usually present. This one is very quiet. Anyone who has used a centrifugal juicer knows how scarily loud and rambunctious they can be! This one is like a little bunny that chomps away at what you put in. Extremely quiet and kind of amusing. It has an upright design so you can actually find a spot on your counter and just leave it there between uses. I have a small NYC kitchen and even with my extremely limited counterspace there's room. It's a masticating juicer which means, according to my research, that it's better for the juice: less stress and destruction of volatile nutrients and enzymes. It produces juice that contains a good amount of pulp which is fiber. Not enough to make it distasteful, but just the right amount to give the juice a really nice mouth feel. Kind of like store bought mango nectar or something. Thick but not too thick. Very enjoyable to drink. Plus it's just enough fiber to have an immediate pleasant impact on your digestion. You will be surprised at this unadvertised side effect. Let's just say: Perfectly formed. Nuff said, you'll like it. The next bonus is that the juicer really gets the juice out. I watched this YouTube test video where they compared how much juice you get out of the same amount of veggies/fruits with different juicers and this one topped them all. Actually I think there was one other where you had to first grind the produce and then transfer the ground stuff and put it into this linen sack and then put that into this special press. That juicing system I think got a little bit more juice out, but what a production. In any case the stuff that comes out to be discarded is almost dry! Since I use expensive organic fruits and vegetables, I tried to think of a use for this stuff and now I dump the pulp into a pot, fill it with filtered water and boil it gently for half an hour. I then strain it and it makes a really nice broth. I've used it for cooking, but it's a great tea. Really is. Depending of course what you grind up. I always mix fruits and vegetables and this pulp tea is very tasty and I'm sure full of minerals. I guess like most people I try to keep my weight in check and the danger time for me is the evenings when I have time on my hands, watching TV or whatever, when I crave to put something in my mouth. I find that drinking this tea somehow tricks the body into thinking it's really got something worthwhile and the craving stops. Idk works for me. You be the judge. Finally, but definitely not least, is the fact that this juicer is really easy to clean. I've had other juicers in the past and they were all a pain to clean. This one comes apart easily into pieces which rinse clean under the faucet. It comes with a little nylon brush which is necessary to quickly scrub the stainless steel mesh part. That is it's quick for me, just scrub across the outside and inside of the mesh basket under running water and you're done. The only thing that actually takes a bit of effort is the tunnel that expresses the pulp into the bin. It gets clogged. But all you need to do is use the other side of the nylon brush tool which is designed to fit into the tunnel and scrape out the pulp. You go in there once and loosen the pulp and then rinse with water and you're done. I must say, not many appliances are this good. Definitely recommend it!
- Rafael - customer
- from NYC
- June 18, 2013
Just bought this juicer after doing a fair amount of research about juicers. I was looking for a masticating, slow juicer, and was looking for something that looked good on the counter since I didn't think I would use it if I had to store it. This juicer by Brevillle has a sleek design, is quiet and I haven't had any problems with clogging or jamming. For those considering buying a juicer, I think this one is fantastic!
- Patty S - customer
- from Seattle, WAshington
- May 28, 2013