Agave Denim Gringo Tuscan Corduroy in Eclipse
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Agave Denim Size Guide
- The sum of your parts never seems to add up. Avoid the labels and teach them a lesson in dichotomy with the Agave Denim™ Gringo, a frontier-raised and coast-trained look that toes the line between rugged and refined.
- Fit No. 12 from the Agave Denim Copper Collection.
- The Gringo is a classic fit, tailored through the seat and thigh with a straight-cut leg.
- Eclipse is a blue-black wash that has been enzyme treated for a vintage fade.
- Brushed side seams, subtle fade, and lightly abraded edging is hand applied in California.
- 9 oz. Italian 18-pinwale stretch corduroy.
- Authentic, press-through copper rivet hardware.
- Five-pocket design with signature flying A stitch at pieced back pockets.
- Agave logo-embossed leather brand patch at back.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 46 in
- Inseam: 35 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 35. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error