Nike Kids Air Max Run Lite 4 (Big Kid)
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your run dynamic and your style on point in the Air Max Run Lite 4 from Nike® Kids!
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mono-mesh combined with TPU film overlays throughout the mid-foot and forefoot for light support.
- Durable synthetic leather overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole for light cushioning.
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Air-Sole heel unit for increased structural support and durability.
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Deep flex grooves promotes flexibility in the forefoot.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5 Big Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
My son loved these shoes. They run true to size. He is 11 years old wore them in a size 6. He thought they were very very comfortable and accommodated his slightly wider foot. We only gave them 3 stars, however, because they did not maintain their looks for very long. After 2 1/2 weeks of typical running around outside, playing basketball, recess, etc. they looked terrible and we were unable to clean them so that they looked good. Also, the front rubber on the toes began to peel off rather quickly. My son is certainly not gentle with his shoes, but I felt like these should have lasted longer than the 3 months he wore them, 2 1/2 of which they looked old and dirty...
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Angel G - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- November 25, 2013