We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- First introduced in the early 1950's Winter Games in Oslo, Norway—this PUMA® shoe quickly became the shoe of choice for participating athletes during and after their events.
- Smooth leather uppers with suede T-toe overlay.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Textile lining and a printed PUMA EVA sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimum fit.
- PUMA 'Oslo' gold-foil branding detail.
- Gum-rubber midsole.
- Gum-rubber outsole.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I bought this shoe twice and returned both pairs. Each time the sole on the left shoe was mis-formed. The sole on the first pair wasn't flat and left the edges of my foot hurting. I thought this must be an isolated event so I returned them and got a new pair. The second pair was even worse. it was totally unwearable and had a huge rubber bump on the sole. I'm not ordering this shoe for a third time. There must quality control issues in the manufacturing process.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 24, 2013