PUMA Cell Oliz 2
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
- If you loved everything about the first version, the PUMA® Cell Oliz 2 is sure to blow your mind! Mile after mile, minute after minute—unleash the beast from within and reap the rewards of all your hard work!
- Newly constructed air mesh and single-layer mesh uppers with synthetic leather overlays in a modern, organic design.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offer a snug, comfy fit.
- Comfortable textile lining and an eco-OrthoLite® sockliner provides breathability, moisture management and antimicrobial protection.
- Traditional lacing system with high-contrast eyelets for secure fit and feel.
- Reflective accents for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- TPU toe cap.
- 10CELL 1.0 midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- ArchTec shank offers exceptional stability.
- Long-lasting EverTrack composite rubber used in the outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
PUMA Cell Oliz 2
The sneaker looks great! However, my left shoe makes a squishy sound like air is rushing in and out of it because of a leak with each step. The right shoe has condensation in the air pocket window which seems to show a leak on that side too. Initially the shoe looks great! Just seems to have poor workmanship.
I'd also recommend: I would not recommend this product.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Matthew S - customer
- from New Jersey
- June 8, 2013