Vans Doo-Wop Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The haters will be singing a different tune after you roll through in this fab Vans® jacket.
- Quilted shell with comfortable interior lining.
- Insulated to provide for the extra warmth you'll need on frigid days.
- Wide collar.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves with ribbed and banded cuffs.
- Side hand pockets.
- Vans logo detail beneath left pocket.
- 62% cotton, 38% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Vans Doo-Wop Jacket
This jacket is pretty sweet. I just moved to DC from Austin and have come to terms that I will need a real coat. I looked around and nothing really caught my eye, until I saw this one. It's pretty thick, but lightweight at the same time. Also, it's very stylish and has deep hand pockets. The neck part rolls up pretty high and is dramatic - which I love. Someone else said something about the inner jacket being connected, I concur. It would be nice if I was given the option to unzip that little inner number...but it's okay, still looks great. All in all, this is the first larger item I ever bought offline...clothing wise. Zappos was prompt and I got my order very quickly. It was a great experience and I love my new coat. Cheer!
I'd also recommend: Hurley
- Raycheal - customer
- from Washington DC
- January 22, 2013
I love this jacket! I'd recommend this jacket for any female that wants a jacket that's not heavy and not too light. It fits perfectly and it's very comfortable I wish it came in more colors and sizes...the best jacket I've purchased this year.
I'd also recommend: Tommy Hilfiger
- Ms.Jackson - customer
- from Brooklyn, New York
- January 19, 2013
I really loved this jacket. It was so warm and, I thought, pretty adorable. I had to return it for a size smaller because it was too unflattering being so big, especially since the jacket itself is pretty thick and a bit bulky. But it's pretty comfortable. It's a bit tighter in the shoulders than I usually like, but other than that, it's great! I just wish that the black sweater was more of an insert versus being sewn into the jacket. If it was made that way, I would love this jacket even more!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- December 27, 2012