We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- You are definitely a cowgirl who is ready to prowl with these cheetah-inspired boots by Lucchese®!
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Leather upper features a cheetah-print pattern.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather footbed.
- Durable leather outsole.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in El Paso, Texas USA using the finest materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These boots are so cute! I get compliments every time I wear them. They are lighter that the picture shows. Follow the recommendations regarding cowboy boot fit. I normally wear a 9/9 1/2. I do have narrow feet though. I initially ordered a 9, but had to exchange them for an 8 1/2. This size fit perfectly. If you want to save your feet and wear them all day, this is the perfect height -- lower than most cowgirl boots.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- September 8, 2012