We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Your cowgirl spirit will be in full bloom when you wear these lovely Western boots from Lucchese®.
- Luxurious goatskin leather upper with hand-tooled floral overlays on the toe and shaft.
- Dual pull tabs for easy entry.
- All Classic Collection boots have Cream Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the foot and San Antonio Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the upper.
- Non-cushioned leather insole.
- Features a rolled and pegged shank with 52 lemon wood pegs holding the shank in place, providing superior arch support.
- Hardy leather outsole with a rubber heel.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA using the finest leathers from throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error