- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The power to set a new P.B. lies just beneath your feet. Lace up the Saucony® Triumph 10 and take to the streets!
- Successor to the PowerGrid™ Triumph 9, SKU# 7881308.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhance cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system that helps lock the mid-foot over the midsole while keeping the heel securely in place.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining provides exceptional in-shoe comfort and moisture-managing properties.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ contours to the shape of the foot to better support the arch and reduce peak pressure points in the forefoot.
- HRC+ Strobel Board features an additional 3mm of EVA foam enhanced step-in comfort.
- PowerGrid™ - Powerfoam midsole material is combined with GRID technology to create a system that helps center the foot, absorbs impacting shock and distributes pressure, for an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- IBR is a new blown rubber compound designed to be lighter and more responsive, while delivering better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Triumph 10 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Triumph 10
I just found out I am a neutral runner instead of overpronator. I was running motion control in years and had severe stress fractures. I got them today and it is very cushiony. I walked today and it felt great. It fit like a glove. I tested Brooks Glycerin 10 and Nimbus 14 and test run it but they very stiff to me. I am going to run today and let you guys know how did it feel. I hope I will not have stress fracture again. I will post another review after running. I did not buy from Zappos this time but these guys rocks, I just wanted to see how different shoes feels on my foot. I am a lifetime customer of Zappos.
I'd also recommend: Brooks
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Taranjeet S - customer
- from United States
- March 24, 2013
I had a pair of Saucony Triumph 9s and loved them. When it was time for them to be retired I bought these and was completely disappointed. A quick walk and I realized that these shoes were too tight on top of my foot and very different. So different, in fact, that my feet physical hurt after testing them out. Use caution when buying these.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Chris S - customer
- from Raleigh, NC
- March 13, 2013