Stetson Crackle Man
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- For a lived-in, well-loved look, the Crackle Man from Stetson® is the perfect boot to wear.
- Brown acetone leather shaft and brown crackle leather vamp.
- Dual side pull tabs for an easier on and off.
- Smooth leather lining for a great next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned comfort insole for all-day comfort.
- Square toe with double-welt design.
- Durable leather outsole with lemonwood peg and brass nail construction and rubber traction heel tap for excellent stability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Stetson Crackle Man
This is my first pair of Stetson boots. What sold me on 'em was the unique texture of the crackled leather and the wood-pegged soles. While these boots have a cool texture, they arrive super dry and need to be conditioned, in my opinion. I used Bic4 leather conditioner on them twice before even wearing them, then applied another coat afterwards. The leather almost feels like a snakeskin of sorts. My pair arrived a bit darker than the pics, with a hint of redwood in color. They were a tad tight, but hope that they will break in over time. I really like the wood-pegged leather soles and the fact that they were made in Mexico instead of China. The shafts are made of an oiled leather so you won't be able to use the same leather conditoner as you would on the vamp. All in all, they feel like a well-made boot that looks great with jeans.
I'd also recommend: Twisted X, Anderson Bean
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Kevin - customer
- from Missouri
- March 5, 2013