We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
88% Moderate arch support
12% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take the stylish approach this season with the Estelle boot from UGG® Australia.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with a d-ring lacing system for a secure fit.
- Genuine sheepskin sockliner and cuff naturally wick away moisture helping to keep feet warm yet dry.
- Vildona® reflective insole provides superior comfort while sheepskin lining wicks moisture away keeping feet dry and comfortable in warm or cold climates.
- Flexible and durable molded EVA outer sole assures an easy stride.
- Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These are perfect and I am delighted! My feet are big and wide, and I took a chance as I bought two pairs of Uggs Estelle style. My feet fit, and the colors are sharp (stout is a deep, chocolate brown) and acorn (a reddish tint.) I am so pleased!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- January 5, 2013
I ordered my regular size and they are perfect. Comfortable, cushy footbed, easy to walk in. I like that the tongue can stand up or be folded down. I can slide into them with the laces partly laced for walking dogs.
- Judy - customer
- from colorado
- March 26, 2013
Oh my gosh, these are so great I bought another pair and waiting for another batch of these to come in to buy another. I have been a Zappos VIP customer for many years, raising my granddaughter on Zappos with all the sizes width wise. I could never afford Uggs as my sister has always had them, but I was on the phone with one of your reps and she suggested these and wow, I love them! If you have a chance to purchase these as they are on sale get them why they have them still. Zappos your the BEST!
I'd also recommend: the Kamik Moscow boot, also got them from Zappos.
- Nancy - customer
- from Milford, MI
- January 29, 2013
Gave these boots (cuter in person) to my 18 year old daughter. Big improvement over the flip-flops & flats she wears - out in the cold! Yes, she is old enough to dress herself! However, I am thankful to know she is no longer barefoot in the snow. These boots are super warm-fuzzy inside & look nothing like the "Uggs" she coveted in 5th grade. They even look cute with skirts. They are supportive & true to size - plenty of room for toes.
I'd also recommend: Timberland
- Madeline b - customer
- from United States
- January 15, 2013
Purchased these UGGS because they were leather. I've owned my classic suede UGGs for several years and still wear them often. I received my Estelle's about two weeks ago and have worn them just about every day! They are extremely warm and comfortable, but most of all they go with the majority of my wardrobe. Very pleased with my purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cincinnati , OH
- January 7, 2013