We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sweet with a dress, or sassy with jeans, the Annaliza from UGG® Australia is a versatile beauty of a boot.
- Supple suede upper with woven detail at exterior collar.
- Genuine leather-lined heel and sheepskin-lined forefoot wicks away moisture leaving the foot warm yet dry.
- Interior shaft features floral-print fabric lining with a satin finish.
- High Clog outsole crafted from beech wood has molded rubber at forefoot and heel for traction. Oversized nail heads add visual appeal.
- Care and Cleaning Instructions
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Recently bought these, and love them. As has been pointed out, they have a narrower opening than some other boots, but the zipper helps to get the boots on and off. In fact, the narrower shaft is what was appealing to me, as I have smaller ankles/calves and usually feel like my legs are swimming in most boots. Great with leggings, to wear with tights and skirts, or pants. Very versatile and comfortable, with great arch support. I usually wear 8.5/Eu39, and decided to size down to the 8, because I will just be wearing tights/nylons or barefoot; the 9 would have been better if I were going to wear thick socks. Can wear them all day on my feet at work and still be comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 1, 2013
- Holly - customer
- from ok
- December 30, 2012
Love these boots! Can wear over, or under jeans. High enough heel to wear dressy under flare jeans, yet have the comfort of Ugg. They are a little tough getting on, but are already loosening up. I have tiny ankles, but these boots do not slip. Very happy!
- Laurel H - customer
- from Fresno
- November 27, 2012
Cute boot, but very difficult to get on and off. Once I was able to get it on, the boot fit perfectly! Not sure why Ugg made the shaft so narrow. Since I can't deal with the struggle of getting them on and off, sadly I have to send them back. I love Ugg boots, but these are a major disappointment.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Windsor Mill, MD
- December 28, 2012