We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't sweat the small stuff when you're carrying this incredibly posh handbag from ALDO®!
- Convertible handbag made of synthetic leather.
- Dual handles with an adjustable crossbody strap.
- Decorative hardware and tassel accents.
- Top zip closure.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket and slip pockets.
- Lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 8 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 6 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 50 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
OH EM GEE! This bag is FAB! It is so well made, proportionally perfect (as I am petite), and looks way more expensive than what it is being offered for at Zappos. I actually bought two. One for my self and one for my daughter who is also "mon petite". I have had so many compliments. It holds everything, has a shoulder strap that I choose to keep with me for those heavy shopping days when I need both hands! Lol. I will probably get another!
- Maria M - customer
- from League City, Texas
- October 29, 2012
Great bag. I bought it in taupe; slight darker and more brown than pictures, but to an almost unnoticeable degree. I didn't love the tassels, but thankfully they come off, and the bag has otherwise a simple timeless design that I'll be able to use for years. Be wary, it's not perfect in comfort. The material of the handles rubs against the skin uncomfortably when carried as the manikin does in the photo; it's bearable and you always have the crossbody strap for an alternate carrying method. The opening isn't the ideal size relative to the size of the bag, I've used it one day and it's a little difficult to pull things in an out at times, but to me that means nothing will ever fall out without inversion. The slip pockets don't fit my smart phone, which is saddening, but hopefully a little seam ripping will fix that. The things I've noted are not enough for me to send it back, overall a great functional bag for me.
- SarahN - customer
- October 7, 2012