We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Giesswein® footwear size guide.
- Comfort and style never fall flat when you add a little "oomph" from the Verbier.
- 100% boiled-wool construction wicks away moisture while helping to regulate temperature.
- Upper is detailed with little jewels.
- Open entry allows you to take on and off with complete ease.
- Antimicrobial wool is never itchy or scratchy so it feels soft against your bare feet.
- Anatomically correct footbed can be be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Slip and water-resistant latex-dipped outsole will not mark or scuff your floors.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Very cute, and if my feet were younger I would keep them at work to wear when I wanted a break from dress shoes or my feet were cold. Boiled wool is great! But, alas, I need more support so will have to return them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Karen - customer
- from Michigan
- September 24, 2012