We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
25% Half size too Large
75% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Gina from Eastland® is destined to be your most comfortable and versatile shoe ever.
- Premium leather upper with dual vamp goring allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Breathable fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Textured Polyurethane outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Opanka hand-sewn construction assures strength and flexibility.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I am thrilled beyond belief. I usually buy my shoes from Zappos and rarely buy from another retailer. I ordered these yesterday at around 2 pm and they were here the following day at 4...I'm a VIP member and the service is fabulous. And you add a great pair of shoes on top of it...incredible.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Karin - customer
- from Cook
- July 10, 2013
I completely disagree about these looking like "old lady shoes." They bear no resemblance to old lady shoes at all (and yes, I know what old lady shoes look like). In fact, the Ginas are more feminine that most of the Eastland line. Now, perhaps it's because I wear them only with slacks and not with skirts or shorts, but I think they look streamlined and great! If you are looking for a sexy pump, then no, these are not the shoes for you.... But for professional, comfortable, smart-looking shoes, these are a great buy. I have had no problems with them leaking, either. I haven't worn them for wading through streams, but in a downpour they do just fine. These are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put my feet in. Nice cushioning and support, no hot spots or rub spots. I could wear them for a week straight! This is what customer reviews are for - to give varying perspectives based on experience. I have two pair of Ginas and I love them in both colors. Highly recommended.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 11, 2013
These shoes looked like old lady shoes when I put them on. The fit is pretty good but I really hate the way they look on my feet. I want comfortable shoes that also are very attractive. That is really hard to find. I will return these.
- Maureen h - customer
- from Phila, PA
- December 17, 2012
Shoes are not water proof, any small amount of water on the sidewalk would make it into the shoes via the front seams. Not happy with it since they were purchased for the fall season and are made of good quality leather.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, OR
- November 1, 2012