- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the lush, seemingly endless rolling hills of the countryside to the hustle and bustle of the city—lose yourself in the comfort and dependability that this ruggedly athletic MW959 walking shoe from New Balance® brings!
- Combination waterproof nubuck and mesh upper repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced comfort and a cozy fit.
- Mesh lining and a cushioned, EVA insole for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Traditional lacing system with a mesh-lined tongue for secure fit.
- Perforated toe box adds breathability.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe tip for protection.
- External heel counter enhances rearfoot stability.
- C-CAP® midsole provide cushioning and support.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Last: AL-1
- Available in wide widths.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MW959 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
75% True to size
25% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
25% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
New Balance MW959
Look and fit great! Was very difficult to get a hold of this hot item but they with Zappos awesome customer service everything went remarkably smoothly! They fit and look great. Just a real solid new shoe right here. Very happy to finally own them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ithaca, NY
- December 5, 2012
As a return customer of Zappos, I am delighted with their customer service and their product support. I have never had an unpleasant experience.
I'd also recommend: Nike, Columbia
- Emsley E - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- January 18, 2013
Expect a longer "break in" time than with other New Balance shoes. The soles on the 959's are stiff and will take a few days of use until they start to feel comfortable. The upper was comfortable from the start. I listed these shoes as having "moderate" arch support, because there is very little support in this area. If you have high arches, you probably should plan on installing an insert in these shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tupelo, MS
- February 7, 2013
I have worn similar New Balance shoes in the past, and was a bit skeptical of this style because these were cheaper than what I have been accustomed to paying. I was also unable to find a pair in stock in my size. My misgivings were largely justified. These shoes run small. The size is only a bit off, but the width (I wear a 2E) is extremely narrow. I did not send them back because I knew the next size up would not fit and I needed a pair to wear. I also do not like the style. The color is more of an off red than brown, and overall, they just look cheap.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Bill H - customer
- from Colorado
- April 6, 2013