ASICS GT-1000™ PR
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Too tough for pink? Pfffft . . . Banish the ego and boast your support of a cure by sporting the GT-1000™ PR!
- For every pair of GT-1000 PR sold, ASICS will donate a portion of the sales to help in the fight against breast cancer.
- The latest in the GEL-1100™ series.
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Seamless design helps reduce chafing.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Full-length Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
ASICS GT-1000™ PR
I ordered these shoes because although I am a woman I can never find shoes that fit! (I wear 11W in womens.) I typically shop the guy aisle to find everyday comfortable shoes. When I saw these in hot pink I knew I had to get them! I love Asics! These shoes fit true to size. There is plenty of room in the toe box and they have a soft insole and are comfortable being on my feet all day. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the color. I would definitely buy these shoes again.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Canton, SD
- November 5, 2012
I am a guy that likes bright colors and I am not afraid to wear pink. I had been looking for athletic shoes just like this for a long time. I ordered a size 10 and they fit perfectly. The bright pink color with the black glossy accents looks really cool. These shoes are also very light weight and put a nice spring in my step. I got compliments the first time I wore them and they were comfortable on the first wear even after several hours on my feet. The service and shipping from Zappos was fast and easy. I have purchased from Zappos many times and always have a great shopping experience. I would buy these shoes again and I am likely to order this same shoe in some of the other color combinations it comes in as well.
- Mitch h - customer
- from san francisco, california
- March 3, 2013
I'm a big fan of Asics since the 1990s and I really like this one. The shoe is lighter than the Nimbus 13, but with still retains plenty of cushioning in the heel and forefoot while still being very responsive. The upper is breathable and will keep your feet cool, the sock liner feels good against the skin and the color is brighter than the picture (have received plenty of complements). This shoe is a good choice for big runners who need plenty of cushioning and support in a lightweight shoe. Zappos service excellent as always.
- Ivan G - customer
- from Brownsville
- October 28, 2012
I love Asics gym shoes, and these have been no exception. I buy men's sizes in these since the medium is a D, as opposed to a b in women's (which really is a narrow, not a medium). I do tend to roll to the outside of my heel, and these do actually help (as evidenced by the wear pattern on the sole). Only request? Add more arch support and they would be PERFECT. As it is, I add my Birk blue insoles (or any other arch supports you like) and that makes them perfect.
I'd also recommend: Birkenstock
- Mel - customer
- from Ohio
- September 11, 2013
Quite comfortable for working 12-hour shifts in healthcare. Pink color is definitely an attention-getter, but lots of compliments! A bit less supportive than trainer's, but breath-ability is a nice change. Orthotics fit well, too. Considering that the women's line of this model only goes up to size 12, and I need a 13, due to narrow feet, I had to settle for the 11.5 in men's. Found the toebox to be reasonably-sized and not too large. Would still like the option to try the women's 13, if Asics could make it available.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Tim D - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- October 7, 2012