Eric Michael Willow
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
62% True to size
12% Half size too small
12% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Eric Michael Size Chart
- Lace up or zip yourself into sublime style and comfort with the Willow bootie from Eric Michael®.
- Premium leather upper with unique strap detail for much added visual appeal.
- Traditional lacing system and full-length side zipper allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Fully cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Lightweight yet durable synthetic outsole minimizes shock and vibration.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Eric Michael Willow
I bought these for my 18 year old daughter after a long search. I didn't want to pay this much but all the other boots I looked at were cheap in appearance by comparison. It was a good decision. These boots are well made and extremely comfortable. Look great with everything.
- Kristen C - customer
- from Aiken ,sc
- January 13, 2013
Just got them. Stylish and comfortable. I usually wear very high heels, decided to change my trend little bit. Wanted something young, rebel & making statement. I got what I wanted.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 23, 2012
Love these! They are perfect in every way. I don't normally wear anything with a heel because my time is spent chasing after a very energetic two year old boy. But these are so comfortable and the size of the heel is just right. These have become my favorite boots!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Gina - customer
- October 11, 2012
Love these boots, very stylish with a Steampunkish bent. My only issue was that were a bit tight across the top of my foot out of the box. Wearing them has stretched them out and it's less of an issue now, but if you have a wider foot they might not fit at all.
- Spiralgirl - customer
- from Seattle
- October 7, 2012
Cute bootie but not for my skinny ankles! Ordered 9 (my dress shoe/boot size) toe box, length, width all fit great & super comfy just walking around house. But heel slipped quite a bit & buckle for looks only not able to tighten heel, bummer! These would look great with everything & heel not too high & very stable. Leather has a nice worn look to it, very vintage feel.
- JennSkye - customer
- from SF Bay Area, CA
- December 12, 2012