We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
92% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
77% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
23% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
85% Moderate arch support
15% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Skim through your day in sensible style with the Leana from Naturalizer®.
- Leather, suede or faux leather upper in round-toe flat style with pleat detail at toe.
- Smooth lining aids in drawing moisture away for a healthy foot environment.
- N5 comfort system footbed provides the ultimate in comfort and support all day long.
- Click here to learn more about the N5 Comfort features.
- Flexible non-slip outsole is durable and textured for sure footing with each step.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These shoes needed no breakin time. They are very comfortable and are a nice simple style that goes well with pants or dress. I wear an 8.5 medium and they are a perfect fit. They are also a nice quiet walk with the rubber soles so I do not have my shoes announcing my every move across the floor.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 24, 2013
These shoes are so comfortable, I wore them for the first time the entire day at work walking for hours without a single complaint!
- Bo - customer
- from New Jersey
- January 3, 2013
I thought these were cute, and my teenage daughter gave me her approval, but they were too pointy too soon for my big toe and I have to send them back.
- Marie - customer
- from United States
- November 26, 2012
Love these shoes! They are comfortable and not too pointy so my big, wide feet and fat toes fit into the front of the shoe. They are the perfect dress up or down shoe--just flashy enough to wear with a nice dress (I can't wear heels) or for going out on the town, and still work appropriate. Comfy but not super supportive, though I usually need inserts in almost all of my non-athletic shoes, so I may be more sensitive.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- November 16, 2012
This is by far the most comfortable "flat" I have ever owned! I feel like I'm wearing slippers when I have them on, they are just that comfortable! Look really nice with slacks and/or jeans. I'd recommend these shoes without reservation. Enjoy!
- Kristi - customer
- from Snohomish, WA
- November 13, 2012