We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
50% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Strut with confidence in a sexy, menswear-inspired stiletto shootie from Isolá®.
- Leather, calf hair, or Italian-printed metallic leather upper in oxford style.
- Directional square toe with overlasted platform for a subtle boost.
- Slip-on style with decorative lace-up panel at vamp.
- Leather interior lining wicks away unwanted and unhealthy moisture for cool and dry feet.
- Dual-density comfort footbed offers all-day comfort and support.
- Leather wrapped heel and platform delivers a uniform appearance.
- Leather outsole with traction inserts for a durable and lasting finish.
- Heel Height: 4 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
When I got a size 6.5 out of the box, I knew immediately it wasn't going to work. The shoe felt hard and inflexible. Sure enough, the shoe was too tight. It's about 1/2 size too small. I also got a 7 based on a review I read, but my foot would pop out in the back. Also, the lining on the inside is extremely slippery, making the foot slip forward. Even if the sizing worked, she shoes would still have to go back because I would not want to keep bending over to tie the shoe laces. They just won't stay tied. So sad, the shoe is gorgeous.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- January 2, 2013
This is such a classy looking shoe I was disappointed it didn't fit. I tried both two sizes but the toe box was too snug for me with height of the heel. Also I noticed the heel sits sightly off to the side and with the heel height I would want it more center to be sure footed.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego
- November 15, 2012