Oakley Radar Path (Team USA)
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Created out of the needs for the most demanding athletes in the world.
- Blue iridium lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed Impact Protection
- Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- RADAR™ features Oakley Hydrophobic, a permanent coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens.
- Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics® an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
- Impact Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- Temple Length: 122 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error