We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
50% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classy and elegant, the Gemma from Annie® shows off your irresistible feminine style.
- Synthetic upper features stylish peep-toe design and patent accents.
- Open entry allows you to put on and take off with ease.
- Man-made lining with lightly cushioned footbed.
- Textured rubber outsole delivers grip and stability to keep you walking tall.
- Heel Height: 2 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I wear between a 7 1/2W to 8W shoe. I ordered these in the 7 1/2W. The length was at least a full size larger than normal but tight width wise. I reordered in the 7WW (maybe my feet are getting wider?) and they are still a little long length wise; they are currently out of stock in the 6 1/2WW so I am in a dilemma as to keep these and improvise or send back and hope the 6 1/2WW will work for me (IF they come back in stock). Such a shame as the shoe is very flattering, the heel height is perfect for everything from jeans to a night on the town. Hope this was helpful to others.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Janson - customer
- from Virginia Beach, Virginia
- October 10, 2012
I really liked these shoes but when I tried them on, the right foot kept sliding off my heel. That's strange, considering my right foot is just a bit bigger than my left. They're beautiful and look awesome on my feet, and the left one feels great, but I can't be sliding out of one shoe when I walk, so they'll have to go back.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Ury - customer
- from Rahway, NJ
- January 16, 2013