We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Classic design combined with modern-day style make this style a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
- Full-grain leather upper with antiqued buckle decor in an easy on-and-off silhouette.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry for all-day comfort.
- Heel-to-toe padding offers lasting cushioning and comfort for extended wear.
- Steel shank construction adds strength and stability.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Opanka hand-sewn construction ensures flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Love this shoe...bought brown then added the black! These remind me of the clogs I wore in high school in the 80s! They are very comfy and can be walked in all day!
- Ocfireflly - customer
- from Seal Beach, CA
- December 1, 2012
I just love these shoes! They are cute, comfortable, and very easy to walk in. I love clogs just for their on/off ease and these fit the bill very well.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Green Bay Wisconsin
- November 10, 2012
I do a lot of walking errands around town, and these are my go-to shoes; even more than sneakers. They are comfortable and look to be well-made. They are not flashy. I typically wear an 8.5, but in these as in all Born shoes an 8 regular width fits me perfectly. I now own two pair of Born clogs; these and a pair of Gias, and am totally satisfied with them. I would say that there is barely enough arch support.
- Anonymous - customer
- from The Great Pacific Northwest
- January 2, 2013
The pair I received didn't look as nice as the ones in the photo. The leather was much more "rugged" looking, and not as shiny and smooth. They had a very 70's look to them, almost worn-in. Just not how I thought they would be, so I returned them.
- Ruth S - customer
- from Chicago's North Shore
- November 6, 2012