Obermeyer Kestral Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Go screaming down the mountain in the sleek Kestral Jacket.
- 20,000mm Waterproof/10,000g Breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Thinsulate™ insulation utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Fleece-lined chin guard.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves allow full range of motion.
- Under arm zip openings feature a mesh lining that promotes ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip chest pockets and two zip hand pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Interior goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 80g Thinsulate® 100% polyester.
Sleeve Insulation: 60g Thinsulate® 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error