Obermeyer Cordillera Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Pair bold moves on the slopes with the bold style of this Obermeyer® jacket.
- Cocona®, activated carbon derived from coconuts, is added during yarn creation. Cocona naturally controls odor and helps fabric dry quickly.
- 20,000mm Waterproof/35,000g Breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Two-way, full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves allow full range of motion.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 60g Cocona® 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 38 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error