- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The tough protection and comfort of the Valor McClellan 6" Boot from Timberland PRO® will make sure you are able to power through every work day.
- Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper with a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry.
- Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Lightweight composite toe.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability.
- Non-metallic side zipper with locking pull tab for easy on and off.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for added structural support.
- Agressive rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Valor McClellan 6" WP Composite Toe by Timberland PRO. Sorry!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Timberland PRO Valor McClellan 6" WP Composite Toe
Feature filled boot. Size 11 looks a little long, like a canoe. This could've been solved with another set of eyelets farther down the toe. decently comfortable, the toe box could stand a little more room, and the zip feature needs a little more wiggle room to easily slide on and off. All in all, not a bad boot. Tread is GNARLY like a mountaineering boot, don't know why they went with such an aggressive mud-tracker..
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from NW Florida
- March 7, 2013
Comfortable fit right out of the box. Pretty aggresive lug pattern but hasn't been a problem. Light weight for the size. Love the zipper! Usually don't buy hard toed boots but being that it's composite you don't even know. Probably should buy another pair before I find out they don't make them anymore for whatever reason.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- John D - customer
- from Middlefield,Ohio
- March 11, 2013