We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You aren't one to concern yourself with turning heads on the jobsite, but you can't help notice that you have been catching an eye or two ever since purchasing the handsome BL903 boot from Blundstone®.
- Durable, water-resistant leather upper.
- Handsome contrast stitching.
- Durable rubber toe cap.
- Protective type 1 steel toe cap resists impact up to 200 joules.
- Goring at both sides for a better fit.
- Front and heel pulls for an easier on and off.
- PU footbed features PORON® XRD™ for extra cushioning and shock absorption with every step.
- Low-density polyurethane midsole helps absorb impacting shock.
- SPS MAX - PORON XRD in the heel and forefoot strike zones for increased shock protection.
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole is highly resistant to oil, acid, organic fat, abrasion, hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Outsole is heat resistant to 572° F/ 300° C.
- Certified to standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - classification 1-ID 2815.
- Meets or exceeds standard ASTM F2413-05 including electrical shock resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This is my third pair of Blundies. As with the other pairs, they are a little painful to break in. They are very tight over the top of the foot, and can rub on the back of the ankle. After wearing daily for a week, they feel good. I tried a pair of Rossi's, and the quality just is not as good as the Blundstone.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jason R - customer
- from Webster City, IA
- February 20, 2013
This is a great boot. For those who hate laces and demand comfort this boot is ideal. One can walk all day in them and never have corns or pain. The boots are a little clunky and big, not sure they are entirely fashionable either, but they are good with jeans or khakis.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- November 22, 2012