We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® M5021 boot is the perfect mix of modern femininity and rugged durability with its gorgeous embroidery and tough leather construction.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Women's western boot from Lucchese with Ana Stitch detail.
- Calfskin leather upper with beautiful multicolored embroidery on shaft and whipstitching detail on front vamp and back heel.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
The instep was so tight and uncomfortable. I wanted to love these gorgeous boots so badly but they killed my feet. I have narrow feet with high arches.
I'd also recommend: frye
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Kendra - customer
- from wi
- December 22, 2012