Quiksilver Fracture 8K Insulated Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Suit up in this sleek Quiksilver® jacket and set out on a run that makes pros nervous and has novices considering how many fractured bones they'd probably have at the end.
- Regular fit gently drapes off the body for comfort and easy layering without being too bulky for everyday activity.
- 8,000mm Waterproof/5,000g Breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Thinsulate™ insulation utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- One-way adjustable fixed hood.
- Microfleece chin guard.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Internal goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Powder skirt with snap adjustability.
- Loop-and-snap system easily connects the jacket to your favorite Quiksilver® pant.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Body & Lining: 100% polyester.
Body Insulation: 150g Thinsulate™ 100% polyester.
Sleeve & Hood Insulation: 100g Thinsulate™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error