La Canadienne Catina
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be ridin' in style with these moto-inspired La Canadienne® boots.
- Waterproof Italian leather upper keeps your feet dry during wet conditions.
- Decorative buckle embellishment.
- Zipper closure at the side for quick and easy on and off.
- Antibacterial microfiber lining wicks away moisture keeping feet dry and comfortable.
- Microfiber-covered insole is cushioned with 3 MM memory foam.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Made in Canada of high-quality Italian components.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
La Canadienne Catina
I just got these boots on sale. I am thrilled with them. They were absolutely comfortable right out of the box. And they look very cool, with the front of the ankle strap. The first day I wore them I took a long walk and they were completely comfortable, especially the footbed that was well cushioned and shock-absorbent.
- Sandy H - customer
- from Queens, NY
- March 11, 2013
If you are looking for a waterproof, sturdy boot-this definitely works. I need good arch support, and these don't have any. They felt true to size and the width was good. I have a 6.5, and can wear with thin socks and leggings.
I'd also recommend: Earth, Columbia, Merrell
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Heartland, USA
- November 6, 2012