- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- While we're not saying the Little America Canvas from Herschel Supply Co. isn't up for an epic outdoor expedition, we would say it's more suited for everyday life. With its mountaineer-inspired design that boasts a versatile silhouette and roomy storage options, this backpack will help scale the tallest of mountains . . . or just be a tagalong during casual treks through the city.
- A canvas version of the Little America (SKU 7995645).
- Made of heavy duty 20 ounce cotton canvas, which is prized for its strength, versatility, and dependability.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or any other on-the-go essentials.
- Adjustable drawstring closure underneath top flap.
- Custom leather buckle details feature a convenient magnetic snap closure.
- Additional front compartment with full-zip closure and leather buckle details.
- Herschel logo tag at center of front compartment.
- Contoured shoulder straps for total comfort.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Little America Canvas by Herschel. Sorry!
Interested in new Herschel products?
Over a century after that move, Peter and Annie’s great grandchildren remain in the business of manufacturing. Instead of barrels, backpacks and bags are now created. Herschel Supply Co. is based in Vancouver, Canada and manufactures a large selection of backpacks, bags, wallets, travel goods and accessories. Our goal is to bring well-designed, practical yet functional products to the market with a fine regard for detail.
Herschel Supply Co. was started with the goal of bringing well-designed quality built product to market. Inspiration is drawn from vintage mountaineering, American heritage, world travel and fashion. Herschel reinvents these products with modern shapes, fits and feels, with fine regard for detail. Their product endeavors to compliment the consumer's passion for individuality and personal style in a new way. Herschel is about their past, present and future. They are creating an environment that supports the new generation of fashion forward individuals.
Welcome to Herschel.
Enjoy your stay.
Herschel Little America Canvas
The backpack was received in heavy packaging. It is very comfortable, very stylish, very roomy. However, the second day I used it, a snap cover on one of the magnets fell off. The crimped metal was broken, which was slightly distressing for a new backpack. The leather does not feel as strong as it should for the price in my opinion. The snap still works, though. Overall, it is the most comfortable backpack that I have ever owned, and arguably the best. A strange occurrence: a pack of dental floss was found in one of the pouches. I am not sure if this is a standard but it is appreciated none-the-less.
- Tyler D - customer
- from Southern California
- May 12, 2013
Love the look and feel. Heavy duty for all my classes and the constant wear and tear of college life. Unfortunately the computer laptop sleeve doesn't fit my 17 inch Mac...but it still fits in the bag.
- Shayna G - customer
- from Michigan
- November 27, 2012
This is a super cute bag with a lovely vintage look, and it seems to be very well-made. I had looked forward to using it as my primary grad school bag. Unfortunately, it's also way too big for my small frame and lacks sufficient compartmentalized storage for all the smaller stuff that comes to campus with me (makeup, emergency meds, keys, glasses, pens, etc), so I have to return it. I'm disappointed, but not terribly surprised, as it's hard to find backpacks for women my size that look good and carry everything at the same time.
- Anna - customer
- from Massachusetts
- September 12, 2012
These bags totally suck! They are super cute and fall apart after about 2 months of moderate use. And don't try to contact the company for a warranty exchange, because they don't honor their warranties at all. Total garbage even at that price point. Buyer beware.
- Colleen - customer
- from Vancouver
- March 4, 2013