Sanuk Pick Pocket Chill
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep the toes warm and the belongings safe with the Pick Pocket Chill from Sanuk™.
- "They're not shoes. They're sandals!"
- Stash cash, keys, or an ID in the hidden pocket built into the upper.
- Uppers made of corduroy with a unique pick pocket construction.
- Interior lined with an extra comfy faux shearling chill liner.
- Super soft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed.
- AEGIS™ antimicrobial additive.
- Happy U outsole.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Sanuk Pick Pocket Chill
Best shoes ever. My high school/college sons live in these. They have the regular Sanuk Pick Pocket for the summer, and the Chill (with the fuzzy lining) for the winter. The pocket, which might seem trivial, is where both sons keep their ID and cash without having to bring a wallet with them. It is deep enough that the contents never peek out, much less get lost. They are crazy about this feature. Besides this, they swear they are like second feet, as the soles mold to your feet. Not great if you have high arches, as they truly have a flip flop footbed, but super nice if you have normal to low arches or flat feet, as they're like custom inserts. The fuzzy lining is like wearing slippers out of the house and is almost sinful. Don't plan on wearing them in the snow, but for a beach town that gets chilly in the winter without much of the white stuff, they're perfect.
I'd also recommend: Sanuks flip flops, Rainbows
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia Beach, VA
- February 8, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuks and won't be the last. Shoes do awesome job at keeping your feet warm even without socks. I will say that whatever size you are go up another size. My feet are exactly 11" and I had to return and reorder a size 12. The reason for this is the lining makes the inside smaller, so save yourself a return and just order up a size. Besides that they are stylish as usual and can be worn with a lot of things. These "shoes" are sick...buy them.
- Sanukster - customer
- from Ohio
- December 5, 2012