Old Gringo Sozey
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The ruggedly elegant Old Gringo® Sozey boots will take you from the trails to the town with their tough, stylish design.
- Distressed leather upper with beautiful floral embroidery and crystal stud accents on vamp and shaft.
- Dual pull tabs for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Long-lasting leather outsole with a rubber heel cap for added traction.
- Old Gringo® boots go through a 130 step handmade production process.
- Old Gringo® also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a super high quality product.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Old Gringo Sozey
These boots are so beautiful, I would really recommend them. But I do agree with the other reviewer that they feel a little stiffer than my other Old Gringos. I brought the rust color and they are amazing, the sparkles are so subtle, and the embroidery is stunning. Yee-Haa, cowgirl! You will not be disappointed!
I'd also recommend: Frye
- Tracey - customer
- from New Zealand
- December 29, 2012
These are gorgeous but simply too blingy for a 51 year old woman. I debated and debated but eventually decided on the Old Gringos with the rosettes. They are gorgeous without the sparkles. The sparkles just weren't me.
- Pandora - customer
- from Denver CO
- September 5, 2012
These boots were so beautiful and unusual. When you move in the boots the studs actually sparkle a bit. Very cool! Sadly, the studs seem to cut the threading on the opposite boot if they rubbed one another; like crossing your legs. I had to be careful not to have them touch one another while wearing them. Also, the leather is very hard on these boots and there is not much give. I have the Bonnie Old Gringo boots and they are softer and more comfortable. I got a lot of compliments on these boots but for the money I did not think they would hold out as well as my Bonnie boots.
I'd also recommend: Luchese, Frye, Stetson
- Chantal - customer
- from KS
- August 23, 2012