We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
21% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
62% True to size
4% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
17% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
74% Excellent arch support
26% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Pixie is from the Dansko® Avalon Collection.
- Add a little floral inspiration to your look with the Pixie clog from Dansko®.
- Thermoplastic compound upper offers great flexibility while remaining easy to clean with soap and water.
- Soft synthetic lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Molded tread outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Dansko's Avalon outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I love these! I bought a size 10M in navy. They fit my feet like a glove. I am a bedside nurse on my feet and walking around 12-13 hours at a time 3-4 times a week. I have been doing this for 27 years so I am very particular about my shoes. A bonus is they are also so cute! These are definitely keepers.
- Geri - customer
- from Atlanta
- October 1, 2012
These are so comfortable! They are way too big though. I ordered my usual size 38, but I was swimming in them! They don't have the next smaller size available, so for now I'll just do without.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 1, 2012
The Pixie is very cute, but sized a bit different than my other Danskos. I found the length to be a bit longer in the toe, the instep tighter and the 'flip' much more prominent than the other styles. I also think the plastic upper will make your feet sweat. Alas, back they go. I will stick to the other styles.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- July 31, 2012
Thanks for the reviews! They helped me purchase the right size (down one size). These shoes are VERY comfortable, especially when I'm on my feet 12+ hours a day! Just wish they came in different colors....
- Lupe - customer
- from Norco, CA
- December 16, 2012
Other than being a little difficult to put on and take off, these are my favorite shoes! I want another pair just like the wild plum color I got and I want more in other colors. I was put off by the feel of "plastic" but these are so cute, so comfortable and so "all purpose" that I virtually live in them!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Leigh A - customer
- from California
- November 9, 2012