We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lash out with style and functionality with the thirtytwo® Lashed '13.
- Leather and textile upper with a flex rating 5/10, which offers a soft yet controlled flex.
- Interior ankle harness allows for a secure inner lacing.
- Articulating Cuff has an advanced shell construction that creates a high-performing, smooth-flexing boot that is easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- Independent lacing eyestays create optimal leverage as you tighten your laces, so the more you wear it, the better it wraps.
- 3-D Molded Tongue surrounds your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design allows for a much less stiff boot and much for flexibility and improved response.
- Level 3 liners feature dual-density Soft-touch Ultralon™ foam for the best comfort and warmth, with Achilles overlays that hold the heel in place.
- Level 2 footbed feature dual density PU heel pads for impact protection and perforated mesh topsheets providing anatomic support and cushioning.
- Outsole is made of STI Evolution Foam™, which provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials. It is a hard material but much lighter than rubber, thereby reducing the weight to make a much lighter boot.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Awesome boots! I used to be a Burton faithful for boots but recently their boots have been too narrow, causing foot cramp. The Lashed are the first boots I have ever owned that I can crank the laces without my feet cramping. Bring them to a good shop that knows how to heat mold properly too.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- February 19, 2013